Monday, January 19, 2009
Tomorrow's the not-so-fun day!
Ok, so I need suggestions on how to spend 3 plus hours in the waiting room of a lab tomorrow,while I try so very hard not to puke, while waiting to have blood drawn every hour! I know, I know, I sound thrilled! For those of you that don't know, I "failed" my first glucose screening! The cut off number was 135 and mine came back at 134! They said it was just too close! UGH! So, tomorrow I go back for the 3 hour test! Don't know if I'll make it through, I almost puked with the 1 hour test! They said If I puke at anytime during the test, that the test is void, and I'll hafta come back and try again! Are you kidding me? Please pray that I'll be able to somehow make it through! And I really need suggestions on how to spend the waiting time! Normally I'd be thrilled to spend 3 hours ALONE, but I can think of SO many things I'd rather do, than what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow at 7:30 am...like SLEEPING! Anyway, does anyone have a good book that would suggest? Anything to pass the time? I had to do this 3 hour test when I was pregnant with Brooke (which came back fine by the way,I'm hoping for that again!) And I sat and wrote thank you notes for Carter's birthday party, it worked out great! But this time I don't really have a little "project" to work on! So, any ideas? Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Bliss! We will being thinking about you and praying that you don't puke! Have you read the Twilight books? Those are a pretty good, easy read.
sorry, i just now saw this. do you have the results for that yet?
carla is right, the twilight books are good. i promise they are better than the movie!
oh, don't forget to tell me if you have a free day next week. you, me and carla need to get together.
Post a Comment