Thursday, February 5, 2009
Baby update!
So, yesterday I went for another sonogram and it was really great to see our baby boy again! So much changes in 4 weeks, it's crazy! They even did another clip in 4D for me, but our little guy is a little camera shy, he had his hands covering most of his face! Still pretty cool to see in 4d though! They said he looks great and is growing fast! He already weighs 4lbs 7oz! He's measuring 9 days ahead! I'm 31 weeks and 5 days today! Wow, where did that time go? I can't wait to see what he looks like at my next sonogram in 4 weeks, it's so exciting to think that we will get meet him soon after that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see your little one to be! Glad you are doing well.
~liz
can't wait to meet my newest nephew! he'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment