Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The latest baby news!
So yesterday, I went for another sonogram. It was so great to see our baby boy again! It took the tech about 2 seconds to say "he sure has no problem growing"! That scared me! He is now estimated at 6lbs 11 oz! And measuring 2 weeks ahead! Wow, I knew I was feeling it! I'm so thrilled that he is happy,healthy and GROWING! My Dr. is now on vacation, and when spring break is over we're gonna talk about scheduling an induction! I'm so nervous,excited,scared, and READY all at the same time! They said "lets go ahead and schedule another sonogram in 3 weeks if you haven't already delivered!" Wow, I think that's when it sank in! We're almost there! Nick says I'm in full on "nesting mode"! But really I feel totally unprepared, and don't even know what we need for our upcoming arrival! AAAHHH! Ready, or not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad to hear that baby boy Norred is growing so well! I can't believe you will have 3 kids in a matter of weeks! We are thinking about you and praying for a great delivery. :)
can't wait to meet my new nephew! i can totally understand the way you must feel right now. you are such an awesome mommy, one of the best i know, you'll do awesome! i'd love any pointers you can give me once you get in the swing of things! love you guys!
Post a Comment