Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my favorite guy!

6 years ago today, my life changed forever! I married the man that God had chosen for me, before I even knew him! Wow, what an amazing thought! I remember back when he was my assistant basketball coach, SSHHH, don't tell! All the girls had a crush on him! We were in the locker room one day, and somebody asked "who here has a crush on Nick?" EVERY single girl on the team except his SISTERS and ME, raised their hands! LOL! I can't believe I was the only one not related to him, that didn't like him, and I'm the one that married him! His sisters and I still laugh about that all the time! Oh, and in case you were wondering, because he sounds very creepily older than me, we are 3 years apart :) Anyway, Happy Anniversary Nick! I love you more today than ever before! Marrying you was the best thing I've ever done! God really knew what He was doing, because our kids couldn't be cuter ;)

3 comments:

BabyKevinMom said...

LOL uhmmm for the record I didn't raise my hand....but yes EVERYONE else did. but don't tell Nick about his "favored status" with the ladies :)\

Happy Ani Day!

nate and liz said...

Hahaa So funny! Never heard that story - good stuff! You guys were always the cutest couple and were just right for each other. :)

Celebrate in style ;)

Bliss said...

I stand corrected! Alicia did not raise her hand...maybe that's why we're still friends haha!