
So let me set the scene for you, last night 3AM...Ashton woke up SCREAMING! He's teething, and it's BAD! I was worried about Carter waking up and being mad that he was disturbed, and thought I would soon have 2 crying boys,and possibly a crying girl as well. As I started to drag my lifeless body out of bed, I heard a sweet little voice over the monitor. It was Carter saying "Don't cry Ashton, I'm right over here." "Don't be afraid baby boy,Daddy set the alarm and locked the doors, and that means no monsters can get in." "It's ok, I'm right here" So very sweet, I couldn't believe my ears. Ashton has the best big brother, that loves him even at 3AM! Carter, you are such a special boy, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!
2 comments:
that is SOOO cute!! I love his words of comfort.
That is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard!
Post a Comment