The smile of the week is Carter,because he has a lot to smile about! The Tooth Fairy will be coming to visit him very soon! I had no idea! Last night at dinner Carter kept saying "my teeth are hurting!" I thought, oh great, I bet he has a cavity! He showed me where it hurt,and I was shocked to find a new tooth pushing out one of his bottom teeth! I wanted to cry, because he's really growing up! Losing teeth wasn't even a thought in my mind! I've been preoccupied with thinking about having a FIVE year old! I haven't even been able to wrap my mind around that yet! Now, I hafta think about losing baby teeth and how he'll never look the same again , EVER! :( He has the cutest TINY little teeth and I can't believe that's already changing! Here are some pictures from this morning. I wanted to snap some quick, because I don't know how long we have with those tiny pearly whites!
Friday, March 19, 2010
The Tooth Fairy is coming to our house very soon!
The smile of the week is Carter,because he has a lot to smile about! The Tooth Fairy will be coming to visit him very soon! I had no idea! Last night at dinner Carter kept saying "my teeth are hurting!" I thought, oh great, I bet he has a cavity! He showed me where it hurt,and I was shocked to find a new tooth pushing out one of his bottom teeth! I wanted to cry, because he's really growing up! Losing teeth wasn't even a thought in my mind! I've been preoccupied with thinking about having a FIVE year old! I haven't even been able to wrap my mind around that yet! Now, I hafta think about losing baby teeth and how he'll never look the same again , EVER! :( He has the cutest TINY little teeth and I can't believe that's already changing! Here are some pictures from this morning. I wanted to snap some quick, because I don't know how long we have with those tiny pearly whites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh, gosh, my heart sank (sunk) when i read that! i can't believe how big he's getting!! that's gonna be a hard day for momma!!
I can't believe he is already going to be 5! Wasn't your baby shower for him just like last week?!
Post a Comment