Thursday, October 9, 2008
Get ready for lots of pictures!
Lots has been going on! Not only do I have a new niece, but I have a new sister-in-law as well! Our family is growing! Speaking of this growing family of mine,we will find out the gender of our new blessing on Nov.3rd! I can't wait! Well here are pics of the latest happenings,including Brooke's first visit to the zoo, and Carter's Gymboree reunion, and of course baby Keely, and pictures from the wedding!
My sister Carrollyn, holding Keely!
Brooke checking out her first girl cousin!
The wedding!
For those of you that don't know, my brother is BIG into cycling! This is how they left the reception! SO CUTE!
Anna, Carrollyn , and I! Back in the day we could cause trouble!
Brooke and Uncle Kiley!
Carter blowing bubbles! You can tell he had a long night, shirt untucked,dirty face, NO shoes!
Carter's 3 year Gymboree reunion,haha!
Carter having a blast!
Brooke exploring!
Brooke building a tower!
Carter and his best bud Ryder playing air hockey! Carter's favorite thing to do at Dynamoze!
The zoo!
Carter ready for a safari!
Carter feeding the birds!
Brooke having fun!
Brooke playing the drum!
Brooke at the end of the day! She had way too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment