Today we turned Brooke's car seat around to forward facing, even though she's not 20lbs. Her legs were getting WAY too long to be rear facing and she was very uncomfortable! Can someone please tell me how people keep their 2 and 3 year olds rear facing? That's insane! But really, how is that even possible? Anyway, she LOVES it and is a very happy girl in the car now! Here are a couple videos. The first one goes with the pictures above, of Brooke in Carter's bed. And the others are of Brooke's first forward facing ride in the car today! Oh, and I almost forgot! I had to share what Carter said last night, it was too cute! He had already been in his bed for a little while, and I was in Brooke's room putting her to bed,when he peeks around the corner and says"Mom, I love you". "I can't go to sleep very well, I can't count sheep...I want to count crabs!" LOL! He just cracks me up!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Just a couple pics and videos
Today we turned Brooke's car seat around to forward facing, even though she's not 20lbs. Her legs were getting WAY too long to be rear facing and she was very uncomfortable! Can someone please tell me how people keep their 2 and 3 year olds rear facing? That's insane! But really, how is that even possible? Anyway, she LOVES it and is a very happy girl in the car now! Here are a couple videos. The first one goes with the pictures above, of Brooke in Carter's bed. And the others are of Brooke's first forward facing ride in the car today! Oh, and I almost forgot! I had to share what Carter said last night, it was too cute! He had already been in his bed for a little while, and I was in Brooke's room putting her to bed,when he peeks around the corner and says"Mom, I love you". "I can't go to sleep very well, I can't count sheep...I want to count crabs!" LOL! He just cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment