I know I don't pay enough attention to things like keeping my toe nails freshly painted, and I knew it had to be pretty bad when my 17 month old daughter points at my toes today with her tiny little finger and says "EEEEW"! So, I decided since there is no time for pedicure's in my schedule these days, I could at least give my toes a fresh coat of polish! Brooke was really gettin' excited about it, as she always does with makeup and hair products, so I decided we would paint her toenails for the first time! She LOVED it...what a girl! I love that I can do that kind of Mother/Daughter stuff, so much fun! The above pictures are of our" girl time", the first is of her "primping", and the second is of her cute little painted piggies!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
You know you need a pedicure when...
I know I don't pay enough attention to things like keeping my toe nails freshly painted, and I knew it had to be pretty bad when my 17 month old daughter points at my toes today with her tiny little finger and says "EEEEW"! So, I decided since there is no time for pedicure's in my schedule these days, I could at least give my toes a fresh coat of polish! Brooke was really gettin' excited about it, as she always does with makeup and hair products, so I decided we would paint her toenails for the first time! She LOVED it...what a girl! I love that I can do that kind of Mother/Daughter stuff, so much fun! The above pictures are of our" girl time", the first is of her "primping", and the second is of her cute little painted piggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is a true girly-girl for sure! She is too cute!
Post a Comment