In some ways, it seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital with this sweet little guy, but in other ways it seems like we've had him home with us for months! It's hard to remember life without him, it seems like he's always been here! He is such a GOOD baby, and is growing SO fast! We are so happy to have him, and feel so blessed! I no longer have that feeling like something is missing... my heart is now complete! I love you Ashton, and I'm so proud to be your Mommy!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Ashton is 1 month old!
In some ways, it seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital with this sweet little guy, but in other ways it seems like we've had him home with us for months! It's hard to remember life without him, it seems like he's always been here! He is such a GOOD baby, and is growing SO fast! We are so happy to have him, and feel so blessed! I no longer have that feeling like something is missing... my heart is now complete! I love you Ashton, and I'm so proud to be your Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
he's so cute! we love him, too!
What an amazing feeling :) He is beautiful!
Post a Comment