His first time in the Bumbo! He LOVED it! He's really been wanting to sit up lately,so we took a trip to our favorite store,Target, and got him a Bumbo! Believe it, or not my other kids didn't have one! I think they had just come out when Carter was born,& we never ended up getting him one.And then I wanted one for Brooke so bad,but that tiny little girl decided to sit up completely on her own the day she turned 5 months! So, I never got the chance...good thing though because I'm sure it would have been PINK! And Ashton just doesn't do pink :) This was also Ashton's first time in the jumperoo! He LOVED the jumperoo too! It was so cute to see how excited he was about the lights and music! Although, I think it will be awhile before he actually jumps in it, he sure enjoyed himself!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
My baby boy is growing up!
His first time in the Bumbo! He LOVED it! He's really been wanting to sit up lately,so we took a trip to our favorite store,Target, and got him a Bumbo! Believe it, or not my other kids didn't have one! I think they had just come out when Carter was born,& we never ended up getting him one.And then I wanted one for Brooke so bad,but that tiny little girl decided to sit up completely on her own the day she turned 5 months! So, I never got the chance...good thing though because I'm sure it would have been PINK! And Ashton just doesn't do pink :) This was also Ashton's first time in the jumperoo! He LOVED the jumperoo too! It was so cute to see how excited he was about the lights and music! Although, I think it will be awhile before he actually jumps in it, he sure enjoyed himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
my gosh! if that is not a spitting image of nick i don't know who is! he's sooo adorable. i can't wait for him to be like 5.5 months old so he can finally get his cousin out and start playing with him. ashton makes me soooo ready to have my baby!
Post a Comment