Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ok, time to catch up! Ashton is 4 months! (July 24th)






Here are some pics I took of him on his 4 month b-day! He went to his 4 month well check,and well...he's doing WELL! He was 15 lbs. 5 ozs and I don't remember he's length but his height percentile went up from last time I do remember that! I have since weighed him...only a few days later, and he was 15 lbs 9ozs! He's growing! The shots made me sad, but he was a trooper! I took Brookie for her 2 year well check ( a little late) at the same time and she's still nowhere on the chart for weight,and also dropped of the chart for height for the first time since she was a year old :( Because of this they want to do blood work...Nick and I aren't sure how we feel about it yet. We're just gonna pray about it, and try to do what's best for her! The good thing is that she's still growing and her height and weight are exactly proportionate! Anyway, Ashton's ready for a nap...so that's all the time I've got! Oh, and I'm still gonna try to get back on track with our "Foto Friday,smile of the week"! Lol...we'll see! Oh, I forgot to mention Ashton is in LOVE with this giraffe...so I had to add some pictures to document his favorite toy at 4 months! ( I'm really bad at adding to his baby book...I like to think of my blog as my children's "online baby book" lol!)

2 comments:

Carla said...

Cute pics! He is SUCH a Norred :)

lisa said...

just love that little guy. he makes me soooo ready to have mine!!!