"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3
Saturday, October 24, 2009
7 Months!
Today Ashton is 7 months old! He had a lot of firsts on his 7 month birthday! These are few pics of some of the firsts he experienced today! First time to the pumpkin patch! He loved it! He also tried peas for the first time today, from the looks of the picture and his reaction, the jury is still out on that one! Another first that happened today, was he clapped his hands when I did! And when I would say "clap your hands", he would smile SO big and clap so excitedly! What a fun moment! He did it on and off for us all day today! He's brilliant :) We love you Ashton!
I am a super Mom...wannabe ;) I'm married to a great husband,father,and firefighter...it's amazing I found all that in 1 guy! We have 3 wonderful kids, Carter,Brooke,and Ashton! They are my blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment