Monday, October 26, 2009

Sea World, pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, pie baking and a costume party, it was a fun weekend!

Does it get better than this?









They were so excited to pick out there own pumpkins all by themselves!









They couldn't wait to go home and paint them!







We painted a pumpkin with just 2 teeth on the bottom for Ashton! (his top teeth have just started to break through!)
Brookie's creation! Somehow, I don't think I got Carter's finished master piece. I'm gonna take a pic of all three when they find their spot on the front porch!
While we waited for the pumpkins to dry we made cherry "lollipies"! They LOVED it!



I think they were a success! Stay tuned for costume party pics!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Looks like you guys had a super fun weekend SuperMom!

nate and liz said...

We did the same thiing here! So fun! Good to see that the kiddos are doing well! ~liz