
Carter's birthday post never got posted! Oops! I remember trying to post pics, but I kept getting an error. Well anyway, after posting Brooke's birthday post, I remember that this never made it! For Carter's birthday he chose to go play miniature golf with his cousins! That's what he wanted more than anything! He's obsessed with golf, and he had never been before, so it was a BIG deal to him! Here are a few pics of all the fun!

He does not take this game lightly.

The baby cousins,checking each other out!

Brandon showing off his golf ball!

Lookin' like a pro!

This guy was a trooper!

Jack and Brooke!

The last hole...no one wanted to put their ball in, because it meant you don't get it back!

Where does it go anyway???? They just didn't understand!They were trying to stick they arms in and get the balls back!
1 comment:
that was so much fun! thanks for asking us to join you! brandon still wants to go play "dolf" on his birthday ;)
Post a Comment