Monday, June 21, 2010

Sweet as can be, Brooke is 3!

The walk way, to the door.
The Candy Land path from the front door to the back door.
The candy buffet. (complete with toothbrushes. lol)
A shot of the candy decorations,that were hanging through out the house.
Cupcakes and Oreo lollipops.
The birthday girl!
The cake.
Brooke with her Mimi and PaPa!
Playing tea party with the special tea set from Mimi and Papa.
About to open presents,she was just a little excited :)
Swinging with the girls!
These are just a few shots I got of the party...with all the planning I forgot to charge my camera battery! UGH! So, this is all I got :( One of the favorite activities at the party, wasn't the 2 moonbounces, or the ball pit, but chasing and catching grasshoppers! Who knew? KIDS! Haha. I think you can see, by the look on her face, Brookie loved every second of her party!

1 comment:

Carla said...

So cute! You always have the cutest themes!