Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 months!

After bath time tonight!



Ashton is 3 months old today! He is changing so much! He loves to "talk" and "sing" SO cute! Much to my dismay, I have found out that he likes watching "Yo Gabba, Gabba!" He was singing along to it and kicking his feet tonight...so cute! He has found his hands and fingers and likes to suck on them. He is SO close to rolling over. He still grunts (such a man!) He is still sleeping through the night, thank you sweet boy! He is still VERY chill and laid back! He's VERY happy, loves to smile and flirt (don't know where he got that from...lol) and just recently has started to laugh! I LOVE it! I also just learned a couple of weeks ago that he likes to be tickled! I just weighed him tonight, so I could document his weight on his 3 month birthday, and he is 13lbs 13oz! I'm so beyond excited to have a chubby baby, and a good eater! GO ASHTON!

3 comments:

lisa said...

what a fat baby!! love him!

Anonymous said...

These look soo much like the pics of Carter you used to have up in duckie frames!

Anonymous said...

oops! I left my name off my comment. It's me - Carrollyn!