Our sweet Brookie turned 2 today! She's just as precious as ever,and such a blessing to us!There is so many things about her that I love! I love the way her ponytail bops up and down when she walks. I love that's she's always smiling when you go to get her out of her bed. I love her tiny little voice that she can make so BIG when she's singing her favorite song! I love that she has such a loving heart,and is so affectionate! I love that she's a girly girl ,and we get to play "makeup"! I love that spunk that she has...it's unexplainable! I love her BEAUTIFUL smile,melts my heart every time!(and her Daddy's too) I love that when people are around her, they can't help but be happy! I love that she's so small but so BIG on life! I love the sound of her laughter! I love that she loves me! I could go on, and on, and on! I just want to remember all of this, I'm always taking pictures of her in my mind, the way she is right now...I never want to forget! Because the clock is always ticking, and the time never stops,as much as I want to freeze it, and keep these moments forever...I know they will soon be gone! What a wonderful 2 years we've had Brooke Ember, God is good! I love you, Happy Birthday!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Our sweet Brookie turned 2 today! She's just as precious as ever,and such a blessing to us!There is so many things about her that I love! I love the way her ponytail bops up and down when she walks. I love that's she's always smiling when you go to get her out of her bed. I love her tiny little voice that she can make so BIG when she's singing her favorite song! I love that she has such a loving heart,and is so affectionate! I love that she's a girly girl ,and we get to play "makeup"! I love that spunk that she has...it's unexplainable! I love her BEAUTIFUL smile,melts my heart every time!(and her Daddy's too) I love that when people are around her, they can't help but be happy! I love that she's so small but so BIG on life! I love the sound of her laughter! I love that she loves me! I could go on, and on, and on! I just want to remember all of this, I'm always taking pictures of her in my mind, the way she is right now...I never want to forget! Because the clock is always ticking, and the time never stops,as much as I want to freeze it, and keep these moments forever...I know they will soon be gone! What a wonderful 2 years we've had Brooke Ember, God is good! I love you, Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a beautiful birthday girl :)
Post a Comment