
Are you laughing yet? So, last night I'm trying to get the kids ready for bed...I just got Carter's "night time pull up" on, and left the room to get Brooke in her pajamas. I come back to the play room, to find Carter like this! He said " Mom, I'm a fireman!" I almost peed my pants! He had SQUEEZED himself into the outfit that his build-a-bear firefighter bear comes with! (Sorry, it's a bad pic...my camera was doing funny things, because of the reflective part of the costume!) There is NEVER a dull moment at our house!
1 comment:
Too funny! It reminds me of the babysitter who tried to put Alan's (6-month) jeans onto big brother Kevin. She was wondering why she couldn't get them all the way up. Kevin looked like he was wearing hip hugger capris!
Does this mean Carter is going to get his own fireman outfit?
Post a Comment