"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Looks can be deceiving!
I found this to be funny! Brooke looking angelic today complete with angel wings on her back, is caught getting into Carter's art desk, looking for crayons and markers!
Too cute! Glad you found me so that now I can see updates on your little ones! Brooke has grown so much since I last saw her- she is precious as ever. And Carter is always such a cutie too!
I am a super Mom...wannabe ;) I'm married to a great husband,father,and firefighter...it's amazing I found all that in 1 guy! We have 3 wonderful kids, Carter,Brooke,and Ashton! They are my blessings!
1 comment:
Too cute! Glad you found me so that now I can see updates on your little ones! Brooke has grown so much since I last saw her- she is precious as ever. And Carter is always such a cutie too!
Post a Comment