Ok, so I cut my knee when I was shaving my legs today. And I had to laugh, when I looked in the medicine cabinet, and the only band-aid I could find was character's from the movie cars! I love how being a Mom gives you the excuse to be a kid again! And I do hafta admit, it has made me smile every time I looked down today and have seen Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater smiling back at me from my knee! What is your story of "you know you're a Mom when..." from today? I know you have one! I know I have them daily! Oh, and the above pic, is of me being a Mom/kid with Brooke...I kinda forgot I was wearing these, until Nick reminded me hours later ;)
Saturday, May 31, 2008
You know you're a Mom when...
Ok, so I cut my knee when I was shaving my legs today. And I had to laugh, when I looked in the medicine cabinet, and the only band-aid I could find was character's from the movie cars! I love how being a Mom gives you the excuse to be a kid again! And I do hafta admit, it has made me smile every time I looked down today and have seen Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater smiling back at me from my knee! What is your story of "you know you're a Mom when..." from today? I know you have one! I know I have them daily! Oh, and the above pic, is of me being a Mom/kid with Brooke...I kinda forgot I was wearing these, until Nick reminded me hours later ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment