"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Sleeping Beauty!
Brooke normally HATES the Jumperoo these days, because she doesn't like to be confined! But, I hafta put her in it just long enough for me to shower! Today, I had an abnormally quiet shower...when I got out, I found the reason why. She had "jumperooed" herself to sleep!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That has got to be one of the sweetest faces ever! And those cheeks are very kissable!
Great to hear from you! Brooke has grown sooo much! Shouldn't be surprised though, since I haven't seen her since Christmas. I'm about ready to pop and hope our baby boy comes sooner rather than later! Keep in touch and God bless! Love, Elizabeth S.
I am a super Mom...wannabe ;) I'm married to a great husband,father,and firefighter...it's amazing I found all that in 1 guy! We have 3 wonderful kids, Carter,Brooke,and Ashton! They are my blessings!
2 comments:
That has got to be one of the sweetest faces ever! And those cheeks are very kissable!
Hey Bliss,
Great to hear from you! Brooke has grown sooo much! Shouldn't be surprised though, since I haven't seen her since Christmas. I'm about ready to pop and hope our baby boy comes sooner rather than later! Keep in touch and God bless!
Love, Elizabeth S.
Post a Comment