Saturday, June 21, 2008

Excuse me while I whine!

Ok, so Nick used my debit card the other day and didn't put it back in my wallet! I didn't know this, and stopped at the gas station to get gas...with a sleeping Carter, and an antsy to get home Brooke in the back seat! UGH! I can't tell you how many years it has been since I went inside to pay for my gas! I just wanted to get home...but seriously I was sitting on E! So, I had to wake up Carter and get Brooke out of her Car seat, only to be stared at by every construction worker on the planet! It was SO frustrating to drag 2 kids inside, just to hand them my money! Someone tell me, what did people do before pay at the pump existed?

3 comments:

lisa said...

man, jason would be in some serious trouble if he did that to me! LOL, that sounds really irritating!

Bliss said...

He felt SO bad about forgetting to put it back!

Bliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.