Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carter makes me smile!

The other day Carter was playing with his baby doll. (Yes, he has a baby...we got it for him when I was pregnant with Brooke, he loved babies and we thought it was a good idea to get him ready for the real thing.) Anyway, I asked him what his babies name was, and he said he didn't know, so I started naming names so he could pick one. I named about 10 names and everything was no, until I said "what about Parker"? And he quickly said "Yes! His name is Parker, cause he likes to go the park!" SO cute! Later that day I asked Carter "What's your babies name"? And he said "Um...I don't remember." "Oh, his name is playground!" Haha! To him a park and playground are the same thing, and that's all he could remember about how he picked the name Parker. Carter, you're my favorite boy, you make my heart smile!

No comments: