Monday, June 30, 2008
God is AMAZING!
I was looking at old pictures,and found this. Every time I see this it makes me cry. Today, they were happy tears! This picture was taken in Sept. of last year. The church sent Brookie this bear with balloons to the hospital,and she LOVED them! ( This was taken right after she was FINALLY able to go home!)
Look what God has done! This is Brooke with her bear today! As you can see, she still LOVES it! She has come so far from the tube! She now, can eat just about anything her little heart desires! God is so good! We love you Brooke, and are so proud of you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
amazing! i'm so glad she's putting on the pounds. man, i have the cutest nieces ever!!
What a blessing! Nothing stresses me out more than when I see my children struggling with an illness that I have no control over. I remember when Mya was placed under the lights for jaundice (not near as traumatic as Brook's situation) and I could not hold her or comfort her when she was crying. My heart had never ached so much as it did at that moment.
So glad Brooke is doing great! Praise the Lord!
~liz
Post a Comment