A year ago today, our lives were forever changed for the better! God gave us a beautiful angel sent straight from heaven! Brooke Ember Norred, June 5th 2007, 7lbs 3oz, 18 3/4 in. long. She was, and still is, SO small!But she has the BIGGEST smile, personality, and love of life I've ever seen! I am SO happy God chose me to be your Mommy Brooke! I love you with all that I am!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!
A year ago today, our lives were forever changed for the better! God gave us a beautiful angel sent straight from heaven! Brooke Ember Norred, June 5th 2007, 7lbs 3oz, 18 3/4 in. long. She was, and still is, SO small!But she has the BIGGEST smile, personality, and love of life I've ever seen! I am SO happy God chose me to be your Mommy Brooke! I love you with all that I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
happy birthday, brookie! we love you sooo much! i can't believe she's already 1 yr old!
Post a Comment