I know the feeling and being a mom is such a blessing! So, you thought Slaeter was a cool name too huh? Nate liked it from the beginning and I was a little unsure, but it won me over. =) Your kids are so cute. I thought it was so sweet for Nick to give Brooke a rose. Daddy daughter relationships are so important! ~liz
I am a super Mom...wannabe ;) I'm married to a great husband,father,and firefighter...it's amazing I found all that in 1 guy! We have 3 wonderful kids, Carter,Brooke,and Ashton! They are my blessings!
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean :) Are you trying to make us cry with this song?! Tears... :)
I know the feeling and being a mom is such a blessing!
So, you thought Slaeter was a cool name too huh? Nate liked it from the beginning and I was a little unsure, but it won me over. =)
Your kids are so cute. I thought it was so sweet for Nick to give Brooke a rose. Daddy daughter relationships are so important!
~liz
Post a Comment