Thursday, June 26, 2008

Go Brooke Go!

Brooke is walking everywhere! She is SO cute! You can tell by the look on her face how proud she is! She's been taking steps since about 10 months or so, but she's been so cautious! In the last week I've watched her confidence grow more and more. But it was as though she woke up today, and said to herself, today I'm gonna be a walker! She stills crawls too, especially if it's a long distance trip, lol! But for the most part, she prefers to walk! I'll post a video as soon as I get a battery in my camera! In other exciting news at the Norred house...I weighed the kiddos last night and Brooke was 16lbs 4ozs! WHOOHOO! I know that doesn't sound like much, especially since I know several 6 month olds close to 20lbs! But for Brooke this is great! It seems like she was stuck in the 15 pound range forever, so it feels really good to see that 16.4! Carter, who is now the BIGGEST ( Can you believe that? He was ALWAYS the smallest!) of all his little friends is now almost 32lbs! Yay, Carter!

1 comment:

lisa said...

yay, brooke! i wanna see a video!! our kids are so opposite now. i just weighed mine, too, and jack was 17lbs and brandon was only 25lbs. i don't see brandon being bigger than any of his friends any time soon. i'm so glad she's doing so well!!!