Saturday, June 28, 2008
UGH! I keep forgetting my camera!
I'm really mad at myself, I've been slacking on the pictures lately! I know I would have gotten some really cute ones too! On, Wed. we went to a playdate with all our little neighbor friends & they had SO much fun! Thursday Carter's best bud came over while his Mom went to the dentist and they were so cute together! They were sitting at the picnic table outside eating a snack together, and Carter said "Ryder, I love you." Ryder looked up at him, got up, and gave Carter a big hug! SO cute! They really love each other! I would have LOVED to have a pic of that! And then last night we had a neighborhood get together at our house, we have AWESOME neighbors! SO much fun! All the kids stayed up super late, our neighbors that have 2 year old twin boys stayed till 11:00! ( They normally go to bed at 8:00!) But , they were just having a great time! After they went home, Nick and I put the kids to bed, and our other neighbors who had a sitter for their child stayed and watched a movie with us! I haven't had a late night like that in forever! We all took turns dozing off during the movie, (having kids makes you an old person, no matter how old you really are!) and they walked home at 2:oo am! Let me just say, there is not enough coffee in the world today...Nick went back to work this morning! But still no regrets! We had way too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment