Monday, June 2, 2008

Brooke's Busy week!

I can't believe my princess is almost 1! She has a busy week ahead, tomorrow she goes to Dr. Bonilla (E.N.T.) which usually is very uneventful, actually an enjoyable experience for everyone. Carter likes to play on the slide climber in the waiting room, and Dr. Bonilla is the nicest Dr. ever, he's the kind of person that makes your day better just by his soft spoken words and sweet smile! He just listens to Brooke and asks a few questions and sends us on our way. So, that's what I'm hoping for tomorrow! I'll write an update on how that goes. Then on Wed. we are in full birthday mode! I'm going to start making Brooke's "trial" birthday cake! Should be interesting! I made Carter's first birthday cake, and I was reminded by Steph yesterday that I said "I will NEVER do that again"! Well, here I am trying it again! I figure you only turn 1 once! But,I can't guarantee any homemade birthday cakes after this! Then of course on Thursday it's her BIG day! Not, quite sure what the day will hold yet...but were thinking maybe the zoo ( she LOVES animals!) or a fun play place. Then Friday, she has her 1 year check up, complete with shots :( Not quite sure what to expect from that app., because we always get the same "talk" of her size and weight gain, ( a little more than frustrating for me!) Hopefully she won't be too grumpy or have any type of reaction to her shots because we plan on finishing out the week with a birthday celebration on Sunday! We'll see how this busy week goes!

1 comment:

lisa said...

wow, busy girl! let us know how her appts go. hopefully the shots won't be too bad. we can't wait for her party on sunday!! i can't believe she's gonna be one!!