I went to the Dr. on Wed. and had another sonogram, which is always fun! The baby still looked like a little blur, but I saw that tiny beating heart again:) I now, have a more "official"due date of April 4th! I'm happy as long as I don't have the baby on Carter's birthday,I just want them to have separate special days! Well, that's about it...still on progesterone, which is inconvenient...to say the least! But, I am happy that the issue so far hasn't been a major one! It makes you so thankful for your good health, and the good health of the ones you love. I know at times, I've definitely taken it for granted! That's something I see God teaching me, in several areas of my life right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
thats great! i'm guessing you'd be induced again, or do you even know at this point, lol, it is still early.
any word on your sister-in-law? (i can't remember her name, sorry)
Post a Comment