I just got back from the Dr. a little bit ago,and I saw a very tiny baby...with a heart beat! I'm SO happy right now! My levels went up from 2 days ago, but my progesterone level was still a little low, so they are starting me on progesterone today, to get that level up. The reason I went in today, was to make sure the baby was where it is supposed to be, and not in a tube or something! So, that was a huge relief to see! She said we could "proceed expectantly" lol! And that she saw no reason that my lower level would cause me to miscarry. I go back on the 20th, which was supposed to be my official first appointment, and I'll get another ultra sound. So, I'm looking forward to that. Thank you for your prayers, they have meant the world to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What great news Bliss! Thanks for the update! And we will continue to have you and baby in our prayers!
thank God!!! i've been checking this darn blog soooo much today, i knew you'd be okay! yay!!! can't wait to find out if i'm having another niece or nephew!! don't tell me you'll be keeping that from us!
Post a Comment