Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rainy weather!

Yesterday, with all the rain was the perfect day to stay at home. It was perfect for forcing me to get things done, that I didn't want to do. We had such a good day playing and reading books. These kind of days make me want to bake too, so strawberry muffins sounded perfect! Carter was also SUPER excited to try out his new rain boots! So, after the rain stopped he jumped in every puddle he could find! I wish I had taken some pictures, his smile was so big! We've also been staying up late to watch the Olympics, Carter LOVES it! We were in the car a few nights ago, on the way home, and Carter said "Mom we hafta watch the "lympics" tonight, it's Michael Phelps last race! I couldn't believe it, I didn't even know it was Michael Phelps' last competition, but it was! And he got to stay up really late and watch it! Also, the other day I said Carter could you come here? And he's says to me "I'm not Carter, I'm Michael Phelps"! He really makes me laugh!

No comments: