I'm happy because I'm a little over six weeks pregnant! I'm sad because, I'm having a "threatened miscarriage". I went to have blood work done yesterday to check hormone levels, and have to go back for more blood work tomorrow, so they can compare the 2. I don't know what to feel right now...I'm just a bundle of nerves! I also went to my Cardiologist yesterday and praises to God everything went well, (other than my blood pressure being REALLY high! But, I explained what was going on to my Dr. and that I was headed across the street to my OB when I left there,so I'm pretty sure that's the reason why.) I'm just waiting...waiting...waiting, for my blood test results and the next step in God's plan for me. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...please keep our little family in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
thinking and praying for you and your little bean. i'm sure everything will be okay, but i can totally understand why you are nervous. please let me know if i can help in any way. love you guys!
We are praying for you guys too Bliss, and thinking wonderful, happy baby thoughts :)
Post a Comment