Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Please pray for Carter!

It seems as though things are still not going my way! This time for me it's worse, because my baby boy is SO sick, and it seems as though there is nothing I can do for him! He woke up at 7:00am vomiting , and hasn't stopped since! He can't even keep a teaspoon of water down! I might be taking my sweet boy to the ER. Please, pray for him! I'll try to post an update if I have time. Nick has not left his side today. They have camped out in our room all day, Carter watching movies and Noggin, Nick trying to study for his test tomorrow, all the while cleaning up throw up and trying to follow the nurses orders of a teaspoon of water every 5 minutes, with a 30 minute break in between if he vomits. My boys have been troopers today! I have been trying SO hard to keep Brooke away from Carter, and happy and busy! She really misses her playmate! I've been sneaking in to love on him, and massage his feet and legs, and just be by his side, but Nick is always begging me to let him take care of Carter, so I don't get sick. I have a wonderful husband and children that I thank God daily for!

2 comments:

lisa said...

i'm sorry carter is sick. sick kids are the worst. hope he gets better soon.

by the way, my brother said he saw you guys at the pool. he called carter, "brandon senior" LOL

Carla said...

Poor baby! Hope he feels better soon!