Today was Brooke's first day of swim lessons! We had SO much fun! I don't have any pictures though :( We just got back from the lake last night and my memory card is full! I'm gonna post some pics from our lake trip, and then tomorrow I'll take some swim pics! She loved the class, and did really well! One of the things they were trying to get the kids to do, was put their little faces in the water and blow bubbles, it was so cute! Brooke did great, and had no problem putting her face in the water! It's gonna be so much fun to watch her learn. She's going Tues. -Fri. for 2 weeks! We tried to sign Carter up for the 2-4 year old class, but he's on a waiting list :( I really hope we get in! On another note, Brookie goes to the G.I. Dr. today. I'm really curious what they're gonna say. She's done so well, that I've taken her off her medication. She's been off of it for a while, and I haven't told them yet...we'll see what they say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment