Yes, I totally lied! I didn't take any swim pictures today either! I did empty the memory card though! I really will try again tomorrow! Today, at swim lessons it was cold! Brooke turned blue! Poor baby :( But she still did awesome! They were trying to get the babies to lay on their backs and "float" I hafta brag a little, cause Brooke was the only one that did it! She was so cute! *Dr. update* Yesterday, we took Brooke to the Dr. and it went really well! He agreed with me, that she no longer needs her medication! And was happy with how well she had done without it! He said that things were really looking up for her, and that she doesn't need to come back for another SIX MONTHS! I was so happy I wanted to cry! We've come a long way from going 1-2 times a week! And I'm scared to say it, cause I don't know if I believe it, but he said she's now on the chart!?!?!?! What? Could it really be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow, that's fantastic! what is her weight now? maybe after your next appt they'll "graduate" you guys, that would be awesome! she's looking great, i'm not surprised...these norred kids like to scare us that first year ;)
Post a Comment