Monday, July 28, 2008
Good run of bad luck!
Ok, so I don't really believe in luck,but it sure seems as though things haven't been going my way! And for the record I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT! Anyway, I guess it started yesterday. Carter more than needed a haircut, so I decided not to put it off another day, and just go! We got there at 5:30 and they close at 6:00 (didn't really know that) and there was a pretty good wait, but again I wasn't gonna put it off another day. So, we waited, well since I had Brooke too, I jumped at the chance for a guy to do Carter's hair instead of waiting for the lady that always does it. BAD CHOICE! Carter was already nervous for some reason and kept telling me it was gonna be "ouchy" I convinced him that haircuts don't hurt...boy was I wrong! The guy cut his ear! It was dripping blood everywhere! I felt SO bad for Carter, and not to mention I felt like the worst Mom EVER, because he trusted me that it wasn't gonna hurt, and it did! I was one upset Mama! They were very nice about it, and couldn't apologize enough. They also didn't charge me. So, if over time you see Carter with long hair down to his bum, you'll know it's because I was never able to convince him ever again that haircuts don't hurt! Ok, so know on to today! I was out running some errands with the kids, and was gonna go drop off Nick's b-day presents at the fire station. The plan was to put them in his truck to surprise him, since it was golf stuff, and he is going golfing with guys when he gets off work in the morning! I know, I'm such a good wife ;) Haha! Well, we almost made it there! But instead, had a "fender bender" in the parking lot at Target! SO not fun! But, in case you're wondering...it was NOT my fault! A family in a little Mercedes backed right into me! I thought we would never get to leave there! Let's just say I am SO thankful for having a dvd player in the car, it really kept them distracted ALMOST the whole time we waited for the Cop to get there! I'm very happy no one was hurt, I'm just a little sore on my shoulder where my seat belt was, and the kids seem to be perfectly fine! WOW, I think I'm staying in bed tomorrow and never getting out...seems like a pretty safe place right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment