Saturday, July 19, 2008

Carter's not just a Daddy's boy afterall! Oh, and a creepy discovery!

Ok, so last night I went out with a group of friends to dinner and a movie. If any of you girls are reading this...I had so much fun, lets do it again! Anyway, it was after 11:00 when I got home and the first thing I did was go peek in Carter's room. I thought he'd be fast asleep and I could maybe sneak a smooch on his sweet little face. Well I was wrong, I peeked in and there he was, big brown eyes wide open! I knelt down next to him and asked if he JUST got in bed? He said no, and immediately started asking me questions of where I had been, and so on. He then told me "Don't ever leave again Mommy, you stay home!" "Go get in your bed Mommy, and don't get out." It was so CUTE! He missed me so much, and was waiting up for me to get home! I assured him I was getting in my bed, and that I would stay there. 2 minutes later he was sound asleep! I asked Nick what time Carter went to bed and he said 9:30! He waited up an hour and a half for me! That made me smile! Ok, on to the creepy discovery! Naturally the next thing I wanted to do, was check the video monitor and see Brookie! That's when Nick shows me his discovery with the video monitor! With the click of a switch on the side, the screen changed from Brooke asleep in her bed, to someone else's nursery with a full view of their baby's bed! So, I'm kinda creeped out, if we can see their child's room, can they move their switch, and watch Brooke sleeping? Or even hear what goes on in our house, since I never turn the camera off in her room? This is CRAZY! Has this ever happened to any of you?

1 comment:

lisa said...

oh, yeah, once we had the monitor switched on the other channel and we could hear someone's phone converstation. they were talking in spanish so i don't know what they were saying. it is pretty creepy!